Hi… I’m Kathryn, and this is my website about WalkFit Platinum. Since you’ve come to this page, I’m going to make an assumption – you’re thinking seriously about buying a pair of Walk Fit inserts.
Am I right? If so, I’m glad you got here for what I’m going to share with you can save you time, headache and money.
As you know, these shoe inserts are supposed to help several types of foot problems, as well as some leg, hip and back pain.
Problems People Face When Looking To Buy Walk Fit Inserts
If you’re thinking about buying this shoe insert, there are some things you should know.
First, Walk Fit inserts are a popular product that’s sold in a variety of places. That means the price will vary; shipping times will differ; and special bonuses will range from none to a basketful.
Remember, too, that ‘WalkFit Platinum’ is the newer, improved model of this shoe insert… it has a gel cushion for the heel, 3 options for arch support levels and a ‘silver’ lining that helps control odor.
The earlier version of Walk Fit does not have these features. And if you’ve been shopping around for this particular foot orthotics, you probably realized that the earlier model is still being sold by various retailers, along with the newer Platinum model.
So be certain which model you know you’re ordering when you do buy! The earlier model OR the more recent WalkFit Platinum one?
It’s also important that you know whether you’re getting a money-back guarantee and a lifetime replacement warranty. Things happen when packages are shipped. And if your insoles are damaged, you could very well be stuck if your supplier doesn’t offer a refund guarantee.
Some Comparison Shopping…
I’ve done considerable homework for my Walkfit Platinum reviews, looking at and researching about a dozen sites. Of those, the price for the newer Platinum model is about the same across the board IF the arch supports are included… about $20. If the price is lower than that, the arch supports probably are NOT included. Here are two examples:
- Order fulfilled by: Multiple vendors
- Availability: Must check with each vendor
- Bonuses: None
- Price: Up to $19.95 plus S&H (NO arch supports, depending on the vendor)
- Return policy: Must check with each vendor
- Lifetime replacement warranty: No
- Order fulfilled by: Target
- Availability: Depends on time of purchase
- Bonuses: None other than arch supports
- Price: Up to $20.99 plus S&H (includes arch supports)
- Return policy: Yes
- Lifetime replacement warranty: No
The Best Place I’ve Found That You Can Buy These Walk Fit Inserts…
The best value I’ve found is to go direct to WalkFit Platinum’s official website… especially when you consider all that you receive – the Low Price ($19.95 + S&H) PLUS the Bonus Kit PLUS the Money-back Guarantee AND the Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
Here’s what you’ll get only on the official merchant site:
- One set of the newer Platinum orthotics insoles…
- Plus a 30-day Money-Back Guarantee, less shipping & handling…
- Plus a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. If your inserts wear out, just contact the service department. They will replace it with a new one at No Charge (S&H excluded)…
- Plus a Bonus Kit that includes…
- Free > Three (3) insertable arch supports – low, medium or high to fit your foot.
- Free > An adaptor set for your sandals.
- Free > A bottle of peppermint lotion to cool your feet.
- How-to-Use Guide. These directions are VERY IMPORTANT to read and follow. You should break these inserts in gradually and correctly to get the best results… as an example, Marie F. Hutton writes on Amazon.com: “This is an excellent product. Newcomers may have to get used to them over a period of a week, but it’s worth the time. They work as well as my $200 insoles.”
When You Place Your Order for Walk Fit Inserts…
If you’ve decided that you want to try out these Walk Fit inserts, then the ordering process via the official website is straightforward… just as promoted.
I do want to give you a heads up on a couple of fronts…
You can order that supplement in addition to the inserts… or you can choose not to.
A quick personal story…
I ordered my WalkFits via the official merchant, and I chose not to buy the supplement. When my order arrived, however, it contained a bottle of the supplement.
To make sure I would not be charged for future shipments of the supplement, I immediately called the telephone number on the receipt form. The service rep was polite and assured me I would not be charged.
Simple as that… I received no more supplements nor have I been charged.
I share that with you just in case the same thing were to happen to you.
On another front, you’ll also be given the choice to have the inserts rushed to you within a promised 5 days. That would cost an additional $9.95 on top of the regular S&H charge of $9.95. Since I was in no particular rush, I chose to use regular shipping… and my order arrived within 6 calendar days. That’s no guarantee others will, however.
If You’re Ever Going to Buy Walk Fit Inserts, Now’s The Time…
The company’s current deal is available now but for a limited time only. A rep told me that the company does reserve the right to change this offer at any time.
So if you’re going to buy these Walk Fit inserts, I suggest you go straight to their website right now and take full advantage of what the company has to offer…